可怜 those girls who need make up to bring confidence in themselves.
很不辛,我也和他们一样。Now, i cant live without my eye brow pencil and eye liner.
Very sad hor! Need to draw when going out. That's not the worst. Thinking of removing it is another trouble. Haiz... 做女人真难。no wonder link to the song, "If i were a boy".
Will you really want to be a boy? I have no answer for this. 反正,结果都一样,会死。
最近, 我觉得很怪。I dun understand myself. Feeling very low, very down, very sad, very emo. BUT........ I dun feel like crying, dun feel like 发泄。 I dun even know the reason behind it. Just feel that somethi wrong inside mi and this makes mi feel very uneasy. Everythi around mi seems alright. Help mi!
My schedule is very pack with study, tuition, work, mahjong and club. There isn't any time for mi to sit in front of a switched-off television and day-dreaming. 好羡慕Kaili啊!I used to see her do tat at her house few years back. I wonder 当时的她是怎么想的。哈哈!
Study is not really stress for mi though meow always talk to mi how stressful she is. This explains the difference btw B class and D class. Tuition is going to end next week as they finished their exams le so i will end my lesson with them. Decided to stop giving tuition coz i really scare i will weaken their English standard. Working at the jap restaurant quite happy. Manager always talk to mi and i can sense some 忌妒的眼神往我这边看。It will be real good if in future when i got myself a job in an office or a bank and i have a great terms with my manager. Life will be great!
"Tan Siying is wasting his time" ---> facebook.
Is BY la! hahaz... Very sweet to mi nowadays and later i was told tat actually he was waiting for the chance to get back together. To mi, shopping and supper, coz we find no accompany and i enjoy the presence of him as a fren, never tot of getting back together. I said,"我现在希望有一个人来疼我,可是是不一样的人。" Feel sad for him.
Correct mi if wrong:
杨媛玲
黄素雯
琳依珊
王家济
陈思颖
杜苗菁
侯凯莉
顾贝芝
Sunday, October 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment