Monday, October 27

Emo-ing

hmm..i was there emo-ing..
and decided to come to fishes blog to park by..
and realised..there are 2 more persons who seem to be emo-ing too..
oh no...wat's happening sia..
i very vex over my studies...exam and him..zzz..
project gonna due on 1st nov and 7th nov..
and i've nt started on anything..too new to the module..
dunno wat m i going to do..zzz..
exam on the 10th of nov..that is like..i got no time to revise lelx..
sibei sianz..where got time u see u see..
last fri when im catching movie..he msged me..*disgusted*
okie..haha..he mess up my tots..lolx..
he actually asked me do i miss the times we had @#$%^&*!@

san..i listened to the song and see the lyric at the same time..
oh no..its really meaningful..haiz..

If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy

But you're just a boy
You don’t understand (and you don’t understand)
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy…
----->copied from the chorus and last part of the song..

hmm..ying o..my name slight wrong la..haha..
anyway nvm..coz tt character thingy oso cannt find my tt writing de..-_-
think boon de is 黄淑雯?
san de is 林妤珊?
i might be wrong though..muahaha..
dun keep chionging ar..*im jealous...lolx..
i think i understand how u feel..=X

No comments: