Saturday, June 21

Hola guys,


    Its been some time since i came into this blog. Thanks for the previous post whereby someone wished me a happy birthday. HAHA. i dont know its who.. but from the typing.. i am guessing either Vian or Siying. Time really flies and its already almost end of june. Half year have passed in the blink of an eye! Another 4 more months and i am going to graduate and head back to the sunny island. HEEHEE. 

   I totally agree with Jiaqi. We should go on a trip together next year. I havent go overseas with you guys before lor. So sad! I was thinking maybe Hongkong cum China or Bali? So many nice places in this world to go to! I think i am going back to singapore after Christmas because during Boxing day (26 Dec), the whole of Australia have mad mad sale! Everything is reduced to dirt cheap. HAHA. And then i might be in Singapore maybe 28 Dec. 

   I wanna go redeem my US trip from my uncle too! So many places to go next year. HAHA. i think i shall settle down and start looking for job after i finish having the holidays... afterall once i start work, i dont think i can take so many days leave already =(
   
  To think of it, i feel super scared entering adulthood next year. I dont think i can wake up so early every morning to go work. So i am pondering on gettting a job which have europe or US hours. Then i can wake up in the late afternoon everyday and then go work! HAHA. I dont need to squeeze in the train every morning then. 

   Let's just cross my fingers and hope that i can find a job. SIGH. I hate going for interviews!!

Hope you guys are all doing well now. 


xoxo,

SAN.

No comments: